Paramus Teens Review

Read. Read! READ!

Friday, June 16, 2006

How to Post Your Own Reviews

Welcome to Paramus Teens Review- a place to talk about books. You, too can post reviews on this blog. To review a book, movie, website, or cd, send an email to miller@bccls.org with the word "Review" in the subject line. Then give us your name, grade, and age as well as the title of what you are reviewing and your review. Lastly, tell us how many stars you give the item.Here's the rundown:One star means "Run the other way! I hated it!"Two stars means "I read it, now I'll forget it!"Three stars means "I'm torn- did I like it or I hate it?"Four stars means "Worth a shot!"Five stars means "I loved it so much, I'm rereading it again right now!"We will then post your review for all to read.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I personally enjoyed reading The Truth About Forever by Sarah Desson. I thought it was so realistic and very easy to relate to. I enjoy reading her books and admire her writing style. Two thumbs up for The Truth About Forever!!!! :)

June 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home